Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Expectations

I would like to really learn the ins and outs of the internet. I have been playing around on the internet for 12 years, checking emails, surfing the web and shopping. I know there is alot more that I can be doing that I don't. I hope to learn what more I am able to acheive.

The blog we created in this class was my first. I am really not that big on putting information out there about myself and family. Social networks are not for me. I know people who check in everything they do and I really dont understand why. All it takes is for the wrong person to get this information and now knows your daily routine and who knows what will happen!

Maybe as the class goes on it will change my views on blogging and show me the potential of the internet.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Kevin,
    I too have issues leaving my information out there publicly for the whole world to see. I do have a Facebook but I make sure everything is private and set to friends only. It took me awhile to have a Facebook but I mainly use it for sharing information with my family members who live all over the United States.
    I would like to thank you for your commitment in serving our country. I have two brothers who are enlisted, one in the Army and one in the Air Force. I am just a lonely contractor for the Navy maintaining their Personnel system but I like to think I help our country as well, even if it is in the smallest, minute level compared to our enlisted and reservists.

    ReplyDelete