Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Introduction

My name is Kevin S. I served in the US Army as a Military Police Investigator for 4 years and returned to civilian life due to a back injury. With the Help from the VA I have decided to return to school  for a dgree in IT/minor in Business and Criminal Justice. I am hoping to complete my degree by the winter of 2012. I am not sure what direction I want to go once I finish I would love to do something in the Criminal Justice field as I have an exstensive back ground.

We have three children that we love to spend time with. I enjoy camping, fishing, hiking and anything outdoors.

2 comments:

  1. Kevin, thank you for serving in the US Army to protect our country. Good luck with what ever path you decide to persue in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kevin,

    What unit were you in? I was stationed at Bragg for 5 years in the Infantry. I hope the back injury isn't to serious and your getting all of the $$ help the VA has to offer. If you ever need anything let me know and I'll be happy to help out. (the post 9/11 GI Bill is amazing btw. hope you are using it)

    ReplyDelete