Sunday, February 6, 2011

IT Blog

For someone who is trying to get back into the technology field after a long break I like this site to stay current.

http://technorati.com/technology/it/
You can find almost anything on this site that you have questions about or just want to read up on. I have gone on to find information about new technology such as operating systems, applications and such. There are links to sites like javacodegeeks.com that you will find solutions to any problems with java.

It is always nice to know where you can get information when you run into problems in the work enviroment. Some employers may think that you should know everything when a problem occurs, but the better employee will know where to go and how to get the answers needed to correct problems.

One of the most recent things that I have looked up on this blog site is Linux. I have been told by multiple people that if I want to make myself more marketable once I complete my degree is to learn everything I can about Linux. With all my electives taken up I have been trying to read up on linux but think I will need formal training on it.

If anyone has any ideas about Linux please let me know? Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment