This week I find myself wondering about midterms. I am not the best tester and wonder what the test will be like! This is allways a very stressful week.
Today I sat down to jump in to one of my test and wasn't going to turn the computer off until I finished. After completing the first half of my exam from my Exploring the Internet class I decided I needed a break. I went with my family to a friend’s house and had dinner and to my surprise celebration for my 39th Birthday. After having spent a few hours away from the computer with family and friends I returned home and completed my midterm.
After spending time starring at the computer, I find it best to get up clear your head. That way when you get back to work you can remember what you were doing and accomplish much more. This is what works for me anyways.
Tomorrow is another day and another midterm in economics (which I am not looking forward to). I just going to have to take my own advise and work at it a little at a time. Wish me luck!
Hey Kevin,
ReplyDeleteFirst off, a belated Happy Birthday to you!! Also, I couldn't agree more. I find that if you don't get up and move from the computer, while doing tests or assignments, is one of the best things you can do. In my opinion, you'll go crazy if you don't! Especially when you are dealing with Micro or Macro Economics! I also find that if you get up, you kind of collect your thoughts and I actually go outside and get a breath of fresh air. I find that if I do that , I come back to the computer refreshed and ready to take on my tasks one again. I hope you did well on your midterms, especially economics. Talk to you soon!!