Sunday, March 6, 2011

Web application Idea

My web application idea is something that will help people of all ages. I would like to see an application that would help you access your medical records. I have several doctors that I visit within the VA system and on the outside. There have been plenty of times that I need to fill out forms at a new doctor’s appointment that ask about medical conditions and medications that I am currently taking. Luckily I am only taking a few medications, but what about those people out there who are taking a long list of medications or patients that are having problems remembering what medications they are taking or appointments that they have. This application would have to create an account and input your doctors name, appointments, medical conditions, medication list, instructions for caring for certain conditions etc. You would be able to log on from any device that has internet access.

If you are taking care of an elderly relative, or have multiple children a spouse that you need to remember everything you can access this application where you can add multiple profiles. You would be able to set up email or text reminders of upcoming appointments. This way you are not scrambling around when you forget an appointment, which just happened to me this past week.

No comments:

Post a Comment