Today I as I sat and waited for one of my classes to start I decided that I was going to create a form that will be used to supply feedback about my site. Using JotForm is pretty straight forward. There are many elements that you can add to the form by picking out of the list supplied or using a pre made template.
I then added to the form by manually typing the code. This brought back memories from the DHTML class that I took. This was tedious when you had to type the code repeatedly and for all the months, years and days of the month. Thank god for copy and paste! I just had to change a few characters at that point.
For the most point the assignment was straight forward, the hardest part when you don't do this type of work often is remembering how the code needs to be.
More to follow when I receive feedback from fellow students and the Professor....
After receiving feed back from some of my fellow students I will be making some minor changes to the form. Overall I think that JotForm is a great resource when designing a website. There are many different options you have when creating forms for your website.
Hey Kevin,
ReplyDeleteI agree, I don't know where I would be without copy and paste for this assignment! I'm sure people more experienced than us in this field have a much easier way to do this. But, like you, I thought that JotForm was very easy to use and it thought that the drag and drop approach was great. By the way, I know I submitted feedback earlier but great site and great job!!