Thursday, March 17, 2011

Interactive website

I am forever thinking of ways for my family to stay in touch and keep updated with current pictures of the kids. I would like to be able to set up a web page for the family and create different interactive pages of each family. I would like to be able to send remarks or messages for each family from their page that would go directly to them. I have three brothers all of us have children and we all are scattered around the US. By having an interactive site we will be able to share pictures, comments etc. with each other, possibly be able to use a video chat as well.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kevin,
    I think that this a great idea! I have family and friends all over the country as well. I think that it would be a great way to keep in touch with them.

    Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree I love this idea. I have four brothers who are also scattered around the US and other parts of the country. Even though facebook helps us interact and share with each other it would be better to have just a "FamilyBook". This is a great idea and maybe MySpace should change into an interactive site like this. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. familybook.....wow....besides the likely lawsuit from mark zuckerberg for using a domain name to close to his i think you are on to something here. that would be a great idea social networking for the family. you could make a family page and send the request out to just your family members and then you would all have your own portal that you could go to and share stuff and talk but not worry about whos on friggin farmville or any of the stupid stuff that is on facebook now. hey....if anyone is looking for a partner for this idea im in, its got potential i think...if only i could code like crazy hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I say we think about this maybe a name like familyconnect!What do yo think?

    ReplyDelete