This week I have looked at a bunch of new to me web sites that I will be using once school slows down. There are a couple that I liked and will start using immediately like Evernote, Animoto and Flikr. Evernote will be helpful when I need to remember things. I just purchased a new camera and Animoto will come in handy when I want to make unique slideshows of the photos that I take and have taken in the past. I will look at Flickr as an alternative to Picasa that I currently use now to keep track of and share my photos with family and friends.
If it wasn't for this class that I would not have learned about the many different web applications out there. So far I have learned a lot about the internet and look forward to what is to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment